Pages

7.22.2011

friday faves.

 Ran across this song by Cherie Call and loved it!  I'm that one in the family...you know the one... that takes TONS of pictures and pretty soon everyone is trying to hide from the camera...This song just makes me feel a little justified in taking so many pictures...and makes me want to take more!  "We’re only here for a moment, so we take a picture to hold our place in time, as the days go by..."



Ooooh!  This is cool.  Photoshop Actions from Paint the Moon Photography!  I love!  And you can try some out for FREE!  I've already downloaded the freebies from their blog and got the freebie from their Facebook page!  I'm excited to play around with them!
Paint the Moon | First Class Freebies

Found this idea by Lindsey of the Pleated Poppy via Thirty Handmade Days for homemade road trip organizers for your kids and pinned it!
Thirty Handmade Days/Pleated Poppy | Road Trip Organizer

This looks sooo yummy!  So does everything else on this foodie blog...
The Girl Who Ate Everything | Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip

I really like this necklace, it's handmade and best of all it's designed so if needed she will add Pearl(s) in the chain to represent "angel babies" (miscarriage/stillborn/infant loss).
Agape Love Boutique | Custom Made Birds Nest Necklace

If you couldn't already tell, I love road trips!  My latest dream is to "get my kicks on Route 66!"  I don't know if it's my daughter's sudden interest in the movie Cars (the 1st) or just my urge to do something nostalgic and memorable.  But the other day I added "Drive Historic Route 66 in a vintage convertible while wearing white sunglasses and a scarf around my neck!" to my bucket list.  Anyone wanna come with?
via: Smithsonian
Have you ever driven the "mother road"?  Did you have fun?  What cool things did you do/see?

No comments: