Pages

3.01.2009

dear mediasphere.

You have become an pathetic obsession.

Sometimes I leave you little notes, sometimes I just stalk you and admire your many talents and from a distance. Sometimes I spend hours with you just because I like being with you...

However, I feel ashamed that it has come to this.

It's not that you aren't important in my life, it's not that I have stopped loving you, you still have that same spark that you have always had, it's just that I need some time to think.
You see, the thing is, I think that it's about time we take a break.
It won't be a long break, just week, I will contact you by email periodically as I will need your support for religion and business, however, all surfing and other recreational activities that have to do with you must cease for 7 days, while I regain my priorities and organize my thoughts about our relationship.
If there is something important that you need to talk to me about, call me...I would love to hear your voice.

I have left you with a parting gift. 10 things you can do to simplify your life

I will miss you immensely this week.

7 comments:

Sweet Em said...

From "I love blogging" to a "break" I hope you can patch it up soon because I love reading your blog.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I feel like I need to do that too, but I couldn't do it for a week....

C.B. said...

I'll miss ya! Sometimes I feel like a blog junkie too, maybe I should take a break.

Heidi said...

Laura, you are so adorable! I love you :)

Tanya said...

I could never do that!! Good Luck!!

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

I didn't believe it - but it proves true! Come back Laura....we all miss you!

Sweet Em said...

Yes, come back - Alicia and I are talking about how we are in Laura blog withdrawals and how we want to hear about Jonathan stopping by.

Gasp - what if this week has been so amazing and you decide to break up permanently with the mediasphere? Ack!