Pages

7.08.2011

friday faves.

Just some things that I've been in love with lately... (click the pics to go to the original source)

Listening to over and over:


Most recent blog crush:
a beautiful journey...
A fun idea for the munchkin:
Creative Summer List Idea (click on pic)

I can't wait to try this yumminess:
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Cilantro-Jalapeno Slaw



Someone's creative idea that is on my to do list:



Saving my money to buy: 
I want one with a white watch face.


I am reading this and learning lots:
click pic for book review


 

I would love to live in this space:

I love the dark beams and the white-washed paneling.

A recent photo that I snapped:
Cute niece and her mega-s'more!
Have a fantastic weekend!  We are looking forward to exploring and taking photos at a lavender farm!

No comments: