Pages

6.30.2011

strengthening marriage wrap up.

The month has been awesome!  It really has given me a lot of things to think about and many many things to be grateful for!  I am so glad that I challenged myself to start habits to help strengthen my marriage.  By far, the best thing for us has been to start a habit of regular date nights!  I am going to try and make planning fun and memorable date nights a regular habit and perhaps I can share more of them here on my blog! 

Bookstore Date Night

For now here is a little wrap up of some of the fun things we did to strengthen our marriages this month!


 


Hope you enjoyed this month of June and I hope you were able to be inspired somehow!  Have a happy Independence Day weekend!

1 comment:

The Beck Bunch said...

I loved it! Thanks for sharing so much!